Poor man's VPN is ZeroTier where there is literally nothing to pay for or run. Just choose it and voila.
Except our subscription is valid and active.
Really wish we could drop this steaming pile of garbage...
I HATE calling into these guys. its always an Hour wait.
Don't forget the bait'n'switch scheme that is the entirety of their tier-1 support.
And screw you Microsoft...
I had to manually type
yestwice during a
yum update -y
They've screwed up the update process on Fedora? Guess I probably shouldn't be surprised.
CISA news this morning:
Cisco Releases Security Advisories for Multiple Products
03/20/2019 04:50 PM EDT
Original release date: March 20, 2019
Cisco has released several security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
• Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Path Traversal Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipptv https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190320-ipptv
• Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series File Upload Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipfudos https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190320-ipfudos
• Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Authorization Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipab https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190320-ipab
• Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series and 8800 Series Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-rce https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-rce
• Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-csrf https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-csrf
Are there any other MSPs in here?
Tons. Probably close to half of the community.
wow. That really surprises me. I've been on here since the beginning and I never got that sense.
A lot of people are one man shops, some are part time shops. It's all over the place. But loads of MSPs of different sorts.
Some of us have hopped around a lot as well. I was the guy for a small business for a long time, now I work at an MSP.
Thank you. I did that initially and it doesn't work.
I am trying to update the GPO for the PDC emulator
Ah, that one I don't know. Good luck, and let us know if you figure it out!
You are all giving me more reasons to just stay in Texas.
Don't come to Ohio either, we have more serial killers than any other state.
The question we all want answered is "do you produce them, or do you simply collect them."
I don't know, my wife was the expert on the subject.
Microsoft have made this a real pita for an AD server. They want you to use a GPS device as a time source. Ptah, get'erdone.
net stop w32time w32tm /config /syncfromflags:manual /manualpeerlist:"0.us.pool.ntp.org,1.us.pool.ntp.org,2.us.pool.ntp.org,3.us.pool.ntp.org" w32tm /config /reliable:yes net start w32time