US DHS Compromised, FBI Might Be Next

• A hacker has released the personal details of 10,000 Department of Homeland Security employees and contractors and supposedly has 20,000 from the FBI to be released later today.

• #HelpDeskFail "“So I called up, told them I was new and I didn't understand how to get past [the portal],” the hacker told Motherboard. “They asked if I had a token code, I said no, they said ‘that's fine — just use our one.’”"

• @travisdh1 said:

#HelpDeskFail "“So I called up, told them I was new and I didn't understand how to get past [the portal],” the hacker told Motherboard. “They asked if I had a token code, I said no, they said ‘that's fine — just use our one.’”"

You mean they didn't crawl through the vents and hang from the ceiling over a pressure sensitive floor?

• @johnhooks said:

@travisdh1 said:

#HelpDeskFail "“So I called up, told them I was new and I didn't understand how to get past [the portal],” the hacker told Motherboard. “They asked if I had a token code, I said no, they said ‘that's fine — just use our one.’”"

You mean they didn't crawl through the vents and hang from the ceiling over a pressure sensitive floor?

You forgot the egregious body shots of a woman crawling though "laser" lights.

• @travisdh1 said:

@johnhooks said:

@travisdh1 said:

You forgot the egregious body shots of a woman crawling though "laser" lights.

Bright lasers, so that you can clearly see them and her, of course.

Looks like your connection to MangoLassi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.