Sharepoint guru wanted for a chat session

• I'm looking for someone who knows something about sharepoint - the basic in's and out's are probably good enough for now for a chat session. Posting specific questions in a thread will be to slow to be overly helpful.

I've started reading a book, but between it taking forever to get through and lack of reading time (though that's less of a problem 'today') I'd like to see if I someone might be willing to give me a hand?

it doesn't have to be today - but sometime soon would be helpful.
    Thanks

• @Dashrender said:

I'm looking for someone who knows something about sharepoint - the basic in's and out's are probably good enough for now for a chat session. Posting specific questions in a thread will be to slow to be overly helpful.

I've started reading a book, but between it taking forever to get through and lack of reading time (though that's less of a problem 'today') I'd like to see if I someone might be willing to give me a hand?

it doesn't have to be today - but sometime soon would be helpful.
    Thanks

A quick tour of how NTG is using ours would probably be helpful.

• It probably would be...

• Just reach out to me tomorrow and I have Alex do that with you if you would like.

• @Minion-Queen said:

Just reach out to me tomorrow and I have Alex do that with you if you would like.

Apparently I've been volunteered.

• Looks that way.

• @alexntg said:

@Minion-Queen said:

Just reach out to me tomorrow and I have Alex do that with you if you would like.

Apparently I've been volunteered.

Hopefully I'm not that much of a bore 🙂