Profile Issue Installing Citrix Workspace

• When I install Citrix Workspace or Citrix Receiver on a computer it will not populate desktop icons unless the local profile you are logging into was created after the install. Here is the process:

• Uninstall old version of Citrix Receiver that was pointing to the old environment
    • Run Citrix Receiver Cleanup Utility
    • Install Citrix Workspace App and point to the new environment.

All of the apps are loading, everything is working great but unless I reset the workspace app, It will not load desktop icons. The problem with this is we need to push this out to thousands of computers and it can't have any manual components as we don't have the manpower to go to each individual computer.

I tried doing this via CLI by using their cleanup utility like this:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin" -silent

It doesn't seem to fix the issue as per my co-worker. I've tested all of the cli commands that are in PDQ outside of PDQ and they work. Storefront is configured correctly. The delivery controller is configured correctly. I even tried to enable desktop shortcuts via the app. I also deleted the Citrix folder that stores the icons and then logged back in. The folder is created but there are no icons in it.

We are going to test this as well at 10:00 AM:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\CleanUp.exe" -cleanUser -silent

• Are you using Citrix's profile management? I'm not the citrix guy in our shop but I've had to muck around in their profile management stuff for one of our Windows RDP servers... Your note about local profiles makes me wonder about the local profile options in Profile Management...

• @notverypunny Yes I am. Citrix verified it is set correctly.