System Center DPM 2012R2 Woes
bbigford last edited by bbigford
SCDPM is never going to give me a break. Replica inconsistencies and Recovery Point Failures galore. It'll be fine for a few days then I have to tweak something to get it working again. I have a new one this time... Exchange 2013. We have 3 mailboxes being backed up and 1 is having an issue. This is not a DAG so the eseutil is running against both the logs and databases. DAG is coming Q2 next year. I've copied the ese.dll and eseutil.exe from the Exchange server to the DPM server located in C:...\dpm\bin and is the right version. There are no other Exchange servers being backed up on this box. Two of three databases backup fine. Everything was working until yesterday. The disk allocation has been manually grown, but is set to automatically grow. All services are running fine. I've made sure there are no conflicting backup schedules. I've made sure to install this rollup. I've made sure this C++ redistributable Visio Update is installed. Per the picture, that highlighted updated was said to be problematic and needs uninstalled... Until the highlighted hotfix came out, then it was verified working so no point in uninstalling those just to turn around and install them again.