Recipe: Egg & Avocado Bowl
chrisnbrooks last edited by
Here's a quick and easy one to satisfy most dietary practices.
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- basic seasonings
- Set small pot of water to rolling boil.
- Carefully lower in your eggs with a spoon, allow to boil for five minutes.
- Halve avocado, remove pit, slice meat long ways and turn skin inside out.
- Place slivers centrifugally inside bowl
- After removing eggs from boil, blanch with cold water and carefully peel off shell.
- Set the soft-boiled eggs atop the avocado slices.
- Top with salt, pepper, and ground cayenne.
(optionally cayenne infused or Himalayan salt and ground peppercorns)
Dig in, allowing the warm egg yolk and whites to mix with the avocado.
Melts in your mouth and satisfies basic dietary protein and fatty-acid requirements.