Sysprep & Capture issues - MDT

• Per this link, I know that lots of people are just using the capture task sequence & the litetouch.vbs script to capture images:

0_1470766059089_lite.png
    But I found this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6Y0Lb7ARIs (FF to 6:05) which shows that MDT is capable of having a machine PXE boot to the task sequence without having to use the script.

• I've made sure that the TS is enabled.
    • I've tried sysprepping the machine first (like how WDS-only environments require the machine sysprepped first... but since MDT uses the same engine as SCCM, it's not totally necessary).
    • I've updated my deployment share.
    • I've re-imported the boot image (not really necessary) into WDS and updated the deployment share again.
    • I've deleted and created a whole new task sequence and OS reference image from \sources.
    • I've made sure that "SkipCapture=NO" is a line entry in customsettings.ini

What am I missing here?

• So if I delete everything in my customsettings.ini, I can get it to the capture section. Here's what my settings look like, since it has to be something in there... Took secure stuff out and replaced with $

[Settings]
    Priority=Default
    Properties=MyCustomProperty

[Default]
    OSInstall=Y
    SkipCapture=NO
    SkipAdminPassword=YES
    AdminPassword=$
    SkipProductKey=YES
    SkipComputerBackup=YES
    SkipBDDWelcome=YES
    DoNotCreateExtraPartition=YES
    SkipBitLocker=YES
    SkipTimeZone=YES
    TimeZone=(UTC -07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
    SkipSummary=YES
    SkipFinalSummary=YES
    SkipTaskSequence=NO

SkipComputerName=NO
    SkipLocaleSelection=YES

KeyboardLocale=en-US
    UserLocale=en-US
    UILanguage=en-US

UserDataLocation=AUTO
    SkipUserData=YES

NetworkLocation=Work
    JoinDomain=$
    DomainAdmin=$
    DomainAdminDomain=$
    DomainAdminPassword=$
    MachineObjectOU=OU=OS Deployment,DC=$,DC=$

BitsPerPel=32
    VRefresh=60
    XResolution=1
    YResolution=1

• Removing line by line the last 5 sections to see what line is problematic...

• Problematic line is JoinDomain=$domainName