Office click to run deployment

• Service Provider

Has anyone had any luck deploying Office 2013 Click to Run on a LAN using the Office Deployment Tool kit? Microsoft doesn't have .msi files for this build, and you can't psexec it because it launches a bunch of other processes that need the logged in user to be admin of their machine. (yes, this is their best practice) I was able to push Lync/Skype 2013 via a login script, but Office 2016 isn't working.

In the log files, it's ending with:
    01/14/2016 14:50:44.301 SETUP (0x1028) 0x1b9c Nexus Transport a426j Unexpected MsoGetRemoteHostNetworkStatusWithUrlType failed {"RemoteHost": "https://nexus.officeapps.live.com"}

google tells me others ran in to this when their source dir wasn't specified properly in the .xml file. I think my xlm path is right because it's what I used to do the download. This is what I'm using:

<Configuration>
    <Add SourcePath="\\server\dfs01\apps\Office2016\OfficeProPlus" OfficeClientEdition="32" Branch="Current">
    <Product ID="O365ProPlusRetail">
    <Language ID="en-us" />
    </Product>
    </Add>

<Updates Enabled="TRUE" Branch="Current" />
    <Logging Level="Standard" Path="%temp%" />
    <Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE" />
    <Property Name="AUTOACTIVATE" Value="1" />
    </Configuration>

• Service Provider

update:
    running O15CTRRemove.diagcab before the install allows it to complete. Now to find a silent command line option for running O15CTRRemove.diagcab ...

• Service Provider

1. Extract the contents of O15CTRRemove.diagcab (winrar/7 Zip)

2. wscript OffScrub15_015msi.vbs all

I think my issue was that in my environment, I already had Office 2010 installed. For some reason a wmic command to uninstall Office 2010 wouldn't work, but this tool does.

Looks like your connection to MangoLassi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.