Block ADs on Skype
Couldn't find this on ML, on search, not sure if this was already discussed.
It was pretty annoying to see the ADs on skype and found this, tested and working fine on my Windows.
- Open-up Internet Explorer then "Internet Options".
- Go to the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Restricted Sites" icon, then the "Sites" button below it.
- Type "https://apps.skype.com/" (without the quotes) into the text box and click "Add"
- Close and apply the changes.
- Restart Skype.
Man, you trying to get stuff for free? BTW, hope that doesn't violate the license or cause other issues in the future, such as update issues, feature access problems, etc.
Could block this at the firewall too, I would assume, which would be handy on a network where it might block the ads for every client on the network.
I can't believe you people, Microsoft works hard for that money and... lol I can't even finish this sentence.