Web Development Engineer
Danielle Ralston last edited by scottalanmiller
GroveSocial is excited to introduce our recruitment division and would like to announce a job opportunity with one of our clients. As we are doing the recruitment, the first part of the vetting process will be with GroveSocial/Danielle and not the client themselves.
** WEB DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER **
The Client is a new software-defined storage application that pools the unused hard disk capacity in a single-office network to create a new virtual drive. We are a fast-growing start-up based in the heart of Manhattan, and will be launching in January 2015.
We’re currently looking for a Web Development Engineer to design and build a web-based management application against an API that allows the configuration and deployment of our new software. As well as developing this new application, the role will involve maintaining and extending existing websites and applications. The ideal candidate is a great designer and multi skilled developer.
• Design and implement web-based interface for managing a networked file-storage application
• Extend and maintain existing Spring Framework E-Commerce Application
• Extend and maintain company website
• Build new products as the company grows
• BS degree in CS or equivalent
• 2+ years of development experience
• Ability to produce robust, extensible web applications
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, and Responsive/Mobile First Design.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, ELB, RDS, S3)
• Experience with version control system, preferably git
• Demonstrable web design experience
• Knowledge of Backend MVC frameworks (preferably Spring Web MVC)
• SQL database experience
• Experience integrating with RESTful Web services
• Spring Boot
• Experience with MySQL
• Agile development
If you have any questions please reach out to me, Danielle Ralston (not Minion Queen) here on the community via Chat.