Cloud Transition Architect in Manhattan
Please review the job description below.
Job Title : Cloud Transition Architect
Job Location : 222 BROADWAY, New York, New York, 10038
Duration : 12 Contract - Contract
Working Hours : 40 Hours in a Week
- The candidate will be responsible for leading the public cloud transition services function and will need to have previous experience with at least 1 of the 3 top public cloud companies.
- Experience with other virtualization technologies such as VMware, OpenStack or OpenShift would be extremely desirable along with excellent programming and scripting skills in a modern language (Powershell/Python).
- The candidate will have significant influence on the overall transformation strategy by helping define innovative solutions required to operate a highly virtualized, fully automated Software Defined Infrastructure within both a private and public cloud environment.
- Effective solutions will rely heavily on automation, infrastructure agility, security, and eliminating human touch.
Required skill set:
- VMware Experience (8-10 years) or VCIX/VCDX certification Public Cloud hands on experience (AWS, Azure)
- Exposure to Software Defined Networking products (NSX, Nuage) and real-world experience with overlay networking technologies (VXLAN) and security micro-segmentation.
- Experience with a modern scripting language (PowerShell, Python)
Must be able to complete required product trainingIf you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 419-7403, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
[email protected] | (732) 419-7403
Don't airlines call them booking agents?