The new version of ONLYOFFICE online editors has been released. Here’s a brief overview of the enhancements.
In document editor
- Document comparison;
- New Content controls: pictures, combo boxes, drop-down lists, dates, checkboxes;
- Mirror and gutter margins;
- Captions for images, shapes, tables, and equations.
In spreadsheet editor
- Custom Sort;
- Scale to Fit to make a worksheet fit a printed page;
- Cell Snapping;
- Filling cells with colors, patterns, and gradients;
- Performing actions with several worksheets in bulk;
- Re-calculating formulas;
- Custom separators for thousands and decimals;
- Adjusting spellchecker settings.
In presentation editor
- Adding tables, shapes, charts, and images to the slide layout;
- Adding objects to placeholder;
- Reset Slide.
In all editors
- Removing comments in one click;
- Collaboration tab is available when sharing documents with the Comment rights;
- More options for bulleted and numbered lists.
Document comparison, adding content controls, and mobile web editors are available in ONLYOFFICE Enterprise, Integration and Developer Editions, Cloud Service as well as ONLYOFFICE Personal.
The source code of ONLYOFFICE editors is available on GitHub.
More details on the official blog of ONLYOFFICE.
You can also join a live webinar on March 19 and learn how to use new features in ONLYOFFICE online editors v.5.5.