ownCloud Appliance

• Does anyone use the ownCloud appliance with Ubuntu? i tried using the one in vhdx format. I worked through the wizard and got to the owncloud login but could never see it in a browser.

Only ask cause I just tried installing 9.0.2 again in CentOS and have that same issue filling in the web form with my MariaDB credentials.
    0_1462996972342_Capture.PNG

• Owncloud 9 is very flaky.... I've given up on it at this point. I would like to see a few more updates before it's really ready for production.

• Service Provider

ownCloud 9.x.x is not ready to roll, sadly. 9.0.0 installed fine, but the two later releases have broken it from what we can tell. I don't believe that anyone has it working. Even updating from a working 9.0.0 doesn't work.

• Service Provider

@scottalanmiller said in ownCloud Appliance:

ownCloud 9.x.x is not ready to roll, sadly. 9.0.0 installed fine, but the two later releases have broken it from what we can tell. I don't believe that anyone has it working. Even updating from a working 9.0.0 doesn't work.

I have a perfectly working 9.0.2 system that was upgraded from 8.2.4

I had to fix the Apache configuration file, but it all worked after that.

• Banned

Not sure I'd want to put a production system on own cloud at all anymore given the circumstances..

• @Jason said in ownCloud Appliance:

Not sure I'd want to put a production system on own cloud at all anymore given the circumstances..

yeah I agree with this. I'm not sure it's worth spending any more time one considering the current owners are clearly upset about their monetary situation with regards to the product.

Looks like your connection to MangoLassi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.