Five Mold Breaking Linux Distros
mlnews last edited by
FOSSForce looks at five Linux distros that are doing things a little bit differently.
- Stali a distro without dynamically linked libraries.
- NixOS uses the NIX package manager written in a fully functional language and does stateless package upgrades.
- Kali the penetration testing distro.
- Tiny Core Linux weighs in at just 11MB.
- RLSD is statically linked, the user is always root and the colour scheme is randomized.
dafyre last edited by
Stali looks interesting... Guess I got some tinkering to do.
scottalanmiller last edited by
NixOS is a little interesting as all. Heavy focus on DevOps processes.