Weekend Plans

• Bought my new car. Need to drop off the rental tonight and then I'm going to eat multiple plates of food in a single sitting.

• @dafyre said in Weekend Plans:

@RojoLoco said in Weekend Plans:

Hopefully my mower will start too, lawn is out of control.

I got a battery powered pusher. Starts every time as long as some idiot doesn't forget to charge the batteries. Me and the gas powered one didn't get along... at all.

huh - you clearly didn't have a honda engine then.

I had a lawn mower where it tried to eat a chain, and lost... bend the crank shaft - vibrated like hell, but still ran for another 3 years before I just gave it away.

• @Dashrender said in Weekend Plans:

@dafyre said in Weekend Plans:

I got a battery powered pusher. Starts every time as long as some idiot doesn't forget to charge the batteries. Me and the gas powered one didn't get along... at all.

I had a lawn mower where it tried to eat a chain, and lost... bend the crank shaft - vibrated like hell, but still ran for another 3 years before I just gave it away.

I just bought a Toro, self propelled, personal pace <<you gotta try this if you haven't, fold up vertical stowaway. Best walkbehind I've ever owned. $400 at Lowes

• @scotth said in Weekend Plans:

@Dashrender said in Weekend Plans:

I just bought a Toro, self propelled, personal pace <<you gotta try this if you haven't, fold up vertical stowaway. Best walkbehind I've ever owned. $400 at Lowes

I had replaced the bent shaft mower with a Craftsman Honda motor self propelled - loved it, til I just decided I didn't want to do it anymore, and now have a service take care of my lawn.

• @Dashrender said in Weekend Plans:

@scotth said in Weekend Plans:

I had replaced the bent shaft mower with a Craftsman Honda motor self propelled - loved it, til I just decided I didn't want to do it anymore, and now have a service take care of my lawn.

I want to be just like you when I grow up. 🙂

I've got the know how and the desire to take care of mine... just apparently not the time.

• @dafyre said in Weekend Plans:

I've got the know how and the desire to take care of mine... just apparently not the time.

Amen. As I say when asked by the wise man, I don't need to read the book or wait for the movie, I'm living it.

Amen. As I say when asked by the wise man, I don't need to read the book or wait for the movie, I'm living it.

OH - desire I do not... I loath yard work.
    My non techie friends call me mushroom.

• Monsterjam trucks with the Kids

• Going to Athens.

• This post is deleted!

• Drinking

• Pas weeked was hiking, camfire in teh backyard and playing a little ham radio
    This week-end is my youngest's birthday party; Toy Story theme this year

• Last weekend was a Mud Run - my first one - They are entirely to casual - at least this one was. If I do it next year, I'll drag my wife along.

• So much flying this past weekend! I'm exhausted. But I am in Greece!