The Asus ZenBook UX305 Makes Fedora Shine
mlnews last edited by
Here are the specs of the UX305:
- 13.3-Inch FHD (1920x1080) anti-glare matte display with an ultra-wide 170-degree viewing angle
- Latest Intel Core M-5Y10 (turbo up to 2GHz) processor
- Fanless design that is quiet, clean, and energy efficient
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Solid State Drive
- 10-Hours Battery Life (vendor claim)
- Dual-band 802.11AGN Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3 USB 3.0 ports
- HDMI port
Dashrender last edited by
I had one of these (older model) Of course only had a one year warranty and at 13 months it starting having a problem where it would not power up. sometimes unplugging the battery would do the trick, but that required using a torq driver to remove the bottom.
I have no desire to ever own one of these again.