GFI RemoteManagement Windows Service check - Group Policy Client

• I have a total of 4 machines with GFI RM agent on them. 3 are W8 and one is W10 (relatively new installs).

Under daily checks, the Windows Services Check - Group Policy Client I am getting

*Status Stopped

• 7 consecutive failures, status STOPPED
    • 101 consecutive failures, status STOPPED
    • 75 consecutive failures, status STOPPED

When you click the link the info just repeats itself. These PC's are running fine, so is it an issue or not?

• I found this link, So I guess I need to make this change on every PC?

• So the answer is to change the default behavior of Windows 8 instead of changing the client? Does MS's disabling of the service when not in use somehow break GFI?

• @Dashrender That's the question I had for the experts! I found it funny that the answer was change windows vs make a change in GFI RM (perhaps you can't). At the moment I only have W8 PC's using GFI.

• That certainly is not a solution, that is a work around. Did they tell you what else may be affected by this change? What other Windows systems may now have problems because of it.

• @JaredBusch said:

That certainly is not a solution, that is a work around. Did they tell you what else may be affected by this change? What other Windows systems may now have problems because of it.

That's all the information I found online.