Ignore No More App...**** NO!

• If my parents did this to me, factory restore phone, start over. Done.
    Youtube Video

• This is not that useful. Children will just hard wipe as AJ said, problem solved until the parents try to install it again and find the phone with a lock code on is so the parents can't mess with it. then there will be groundings, etc.. it's a never ending battle.

• @Dashrender said:

This is not that useful. Children will just hard wipe as AJ said, problem solved until the parents try to install it again and find the phone with a lock code on is so the parents can't mess with it. then there will be groundings, etc.. it's a never ending battle.

There is no foolproof way to stop a child from doing what he/she wants to do. The parents can only make it more difficult in the end.

• @thanksaj said:

There is no foolproof way to stop a child from doing what he/she wants to do. The parents can only make it more fun and rewarding in the end.

FTFY

• @thanksaj said:

@Dashrender said:

This is not that useful. Children will just hard wipe as AJ said, problem solved until the parents try to install it again and find the phone with a lock code on is so the parents can't mess with it. then there will be groundings, etc.. it's a never ending battle.

There is no foolproof way to stop a child from doing what he/she wants to do. The parents can only make it more difficult in the end.

Nothing like a fun and educational experience for young kids to learn the inner workings of their cell phones.

• @scottalanmiller said:

@thanksaj said:

There is no foolproof way to stop a child from doing what he/she wants to do. The parents can only make it more fun and rewarding in the end.

FTFY

I refuse to agree publicly with that comment...<evil grin>