Looking for Trainers/Presenters with a Law background...
Jimmy9008 last edited by
This position is based in London, Camden, UK. If anybody in UK/London knows anybody that could be interested feel free to have them message me. Probably good for somebody interested in training/law, or a recent graduate within law.
Location – Camden Town, London. Salary, £24k pre probation, £26k post probation. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours: 9am - 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.
We are a London based legal technology company specialising in the development and distribution of digital research platforms involving case law and legislation. Our partners and clients include law professionals in over 50 countries, including law firms, governments and academic institutions. With the recent release of a brand-new product we are looking for talented individuals to join our company at a very exciting time.
As a Training Executive you are a high achiever, with a passion for training, technology and the law and have joined our team based in Camden Town, London.
Your role will primarily focus on, but not be limited to:
- Organising, improving and performing customer training
- Planning and running online sessions for existing and potential customers
- Working and improving the customer helpdesk and becoming an expert on our platforms
Training is performed online and in person therefore national and international travel is required.
We track performance through a range of KPIs including, but not limited to:
- Customer feedback
- Helpdesk response time
- The volume of training booked and performed
This role is office based in Camden Town, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm with flexibility and travel required.
Candidates should be:
• Confident in dealing and liaising with a variety of customers
• A strong and confident presenter
• Able to meet and exceed targets
• Able to work well within a tight knit team
• Efficient with their time management skills
• Able to communicate professionally, both written and verbally
• Able and eager to learn
• Familiar with MS Office
Any questions, feel free...