How to decide



  • how to.jpg

    Press any Button



  • Purple. Why? Because deep down inside I'm a villain 😃 and sure flying is cool, shape shifting is cool, but the ability to phase through matter means I can't be held captive. I could phase a bullet out of my flesh, I could phase through a barrage of gun fire, I could break into a bank and become rich quick. If I had a "in contact with" clause where I could phase people with me... oh lord my evil empire would be all powerful.



  • Grey. Telekinesis has always been a desire of mine. The sci-fi nut in me wants to go with purple, but the realist in me realizes that if I change phase, I'd just fall through the floor.



  • I'm a blue guy myself. Being able to lift off to me is the ultimate freedom.



  • @Bill-Kindle said:

    I'm a blue guy myself. Being able to lift off to me is the ultimate freedom.

    Wouldn't blue be a subset of grey in some cases? You could pick yourself up (or a chair if there's some rule where you can't lift yourself)



  • @alexntg said:

    @Bill-Kindle said:

    I'm a blue guy myself. Being able to lift off to me is the ultimate freedom.

    Wouldn't blue be a subset of grey in some cases? You could pick yourself up (or a chair if there's some rule where you can't lift yourself)

    Well lets think about purple real quick here for a second. It says phase through "anything". What does "anything" mean to you? If we are talking a linear directional world you're only giving yourself a small taste of what the power can do. But if you say "omnidirectonal", now we're cooking with something a bit more profound. If I can phase through space and time, flight may not be what I get, but unlimited free falling, extraterrestrial exploration, winning in illegal gambling rings based on pre-determined knowledge, and phasing from country to country ftw. I could take out kim jong and and become the worlds most epic dictator.



  • @RAM. said:

    @alexntg said:

    @Bill-Kindle said:

    I'm a blue guy myself. Being able to lift off to me is the ultimate freedom.

    Wouldn't blue be a subset of grey in some cases? You could pick yourself up (or a chair if there's some rule where you can't lift yourself)

    Well lets think about purple real quick here for a second. It says phase through "anything". What does "anything" mean to you? If we are talking a linear directional world you're only giving yourself a small taste of what the power can do. But if you say "omnidirectonal", now we're cooking with something a bit more profound. If I can phase through space and time, flight may not be what I get, but unlimited free falling, extraterrestrial exploration, winning in illegal gambling rings based on pre-determined knowledge, and phasing from country to country ftw. I could take out kim jong and and become the worlds most epic dictator.

    If you could be selective in your phasing, yes, purple would be quite spiffy!



  • @alexntg said:

    Grey. Telekinesis has always been a desire of mine. The sci-fi nut in me wants to go with purple, but the realist in me realizes that if I change phase, I'd just fall through the floor.

    Gravity has always been the deal breaker for being out of phase.



  • I would take yellow as long as that came with the ability to understand the thought of someone thinking in a different language.



  • @JaredBusch said:

    I would take yellow as long as that came with the ability to understand the thought of someone thinking in a different language.

    still nope, would only help with your wife, and lets be honest even if you could read her thoughts, its still a game show. Behind thought number 1, 2, or 3, depending on what you say she'll change the answer, GOOD LUCK!!!



  • @alexntg said:

    @Bill-Kindle said:

    I'm a blue guy myself. Being able to lift off to me is the ultimate freedom.

    Wouldn't blue be a subset of grey in some cases? You could pick yourself up (or a chair if there's some rule where you can't lift yourself)

    True.



  • @RAM. said:

    @JaredBusch said:

    I would take yellow as long as that came with the ability to understand the thought of someone thinking in a different language.

    still nope, would only help with your wife, and lets be honest even if you could read her thoughts, its still a game show. Behind thought number 1, 2, or 3, depending on what you say she'll change the answer, GOOD LUCK!!!

    Haha, yeah was not thinking about my wife as I am wise enough (finally) to know that some things can never be understood. Just in general, if I can have telepathy, I want to be able to understand the thought (not reasons) I am picking up.



  • I suspect that in most cases it's better that I don't know what my wife is thinking.



  • @Carnival-Boy said:

    I suspect that in most cases it's better that I don't know what my wife is thinking.

    Amen brother!



  • Blue= so that i can visit different places 🙂



  • You are all thinking about it the wrong way. Start with Red and then hit all the buttons in any order (reserving for purple last) as no one can see you press the others, thereby preventing policing of your button presses.

    Purple button means you can't press any more buttons (phase through the button board), so it's designated as the fast getaway button.


Log in to reply