Aug 4 Sodium Update Roundup
QuixoticJustin last edited by
Happy Friday everyone. Friday is our big update day for Sodium and our updates for the day have already begun. We've had a couple of small update rounds so far today and expect many more coming this evening.
The latest update from just a few minutes ago includes fixes to the logout functionality to speed that up as it has been very high latency up until now.
More updates coming throughout the evening. Friday is always our busiest development and deployment day.
DustinB3403 last edited by
More like Friday all day! I got a lot done today already!
- Titles are editable for tickets now.
- you can filter on contact
- closed tickets now no longer show unless desired in filter
- fixed a org/contacts bug so now they list properly
- fixed a draggable bug where elements that shouldn't be draggable, were.
- fixed the logout latency issue
and quite a few others! I think @QuixoticJustin owes me a beer after today :)
Minion Queen Banned last edited by
Tell ya what having this up and awesome is worth it to me to buy you one! Count on it Wednesday night
As I continue to push releases throughout the rest of the night I'll try to keep an active stream going of new information in this thread.
Or maybe I'll just make @QuixoticJustin do it. That could be fun too.