Sodium Notes

• Service Provider

Went to test out the note function and it seems like the notes are basically like I'm having a conversation thread with myself.

0_1500815934504_Screenshot from 2017-07-23 09-17-29.png

I would think that something more like a tiny wiki page with markdown or similar that you edit would be far more useful - or both perhaps. A stream of notes seems like a cool feature, but a field that has info about the machine is important.

• @scottalanmiller said in Sodium Notes:

Went to test out the note function and it seems like the notes are basically like I'm having a conversation thread with myself.

0_1500815934504_Screenshot from 2017-07-23 09-17-29.png

I would think that something more like a tiny wiki page with markdown or similar that you edit would be far more useful - or both perhaps. A stream of notes seems like a cool feature, but a field that has info about the machine is important.

Duly noted! I'll see what I can do about that.

• Service Provider

I think that both make sense. A live stream (but it needs to be able to be edited I think) of... "today I did X on this asset" is a really cool feature. But it doesn't take the place of a "wiki style" document where perm information is kept.

• @scottalanmiller said in Sodium Notes:

I think that both make sense. A live stream (but it needs to be able to be edited I think) of... "today I did X on this asset" is a really cool feature. But it doesn't take the place of a "wiki style" document where perm information is kept.

I think both of those points are good points. Makes sense to me.

• That sounds familiar! Would be a great feature.

• @ccwtech said in Sodium Notes:

That sounds familiar! Would be a great feature.

Already have it approved by product management, will hopefully start on it this week (if I can get everything done for MangoCon quick enough to allow time for it!)

Looks like your connection to MangoLassi was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.