Windows System Admin in Edgewood NY
Windows Systems Administrator
Located in Edgewood NY
Dynamic company on the rise is looking for a strong Windows Engineer/Administrator. This is a consultant position, senior-level System Engineering/Administration position that involves server and application design and support. This position requires a minimum of 10 years of specific Windows system administration experience in a hosted environment and will operate as a member of the team that supports the infrastructure for mission critical enterprise applications in multiple, geographically diverse datacenters. The qualified candidate will work closely with our staff to provide ongoing support and engineering for all systems while maintaining a high level of skills in supporting complex, resilient, redundant, scalable infrastructure and Web Hosting environments.
- Responsible for infrastructure hardware and software evaluations, testing and deployment.
- Coordinates projects and provides technical support to clients and business units
- Solution Engineering of server infrastructure in a multi-tier environment.
- Performs extensive troubleshooting, performance tuning, capacity planning and trending analysis.
- Provides installation, maintenance, and tuning of hardware and software systems.
- Install and configure Operating System Software
- Install and configure Cluster Services to support highly available Databases.
- Install, configure and tune Middleware/Application Servers, Software, and custom developed code.
- Install, configure and tune Web Servers and Software
- Install and configure Automation and monitoring tools.
- Interface extensively with Technology Services Teams, Application Teams and Business Units.
201-604-9900 Ex 01371