Any Tennis Fans out There?

• Has anyone been watching / listening to the French Open this week / last week? I love the British commentators on Radio Roland Garros. All tennis commentators should be British as a requirement.

• Not here.

• Watching fuzzy balls bounce back and forth by sweaty men who have one really strong arm?

• @RAM. said:

Watching fuzzy balls bounce back and forth by sweaty men who have one really strong arm?

They may have 2 strong arms (those that use a two-handed backhand).

• Absolutely. Murray's game on Wednesday was amazing. Not sure about British commentators, here in Britain we're currently having Jim Courier. I find him a bit odd. For Wimbledon we have McEnroe who is a brilliant commentator. The main Brit co-commentator here is Tim Henman who is rubbish. I might sneak a watch of the semis today at work.

• I am not much of a fan of any sport. I enjoying watching sports live occasionally, but I am not a fan of anything really.

• @JaredBusch said:

I am not much of a fan of any sport. I enjoying watching sports live occasionally, but I am not a fan of anything really.

Yeah. Not a fan of anything here either. I only like sports if I know the actual people involved.

• @Carnival-Boy said:

Absolutely. Murray's game on Wednesday was amazing. Not sure about British commentators, here in Britain we're currently having Jim Courier. I find him a bit odd. For Wimbledon we have McEnroe who is a brilliant commentator. The main Brit co-commentator here is Tim Henman who is rubbish. I might sneak a watch of the semis today at work.

I actually quite enjoy the radio streams for all the majors - Radio Roland Garros, Radio Wimbledon, etc. It sounded like Murray just ran out of gas today against Nadal. I am happy Gulbis took a set off Novak. I was hoping he might be able to shock the world. But I'm still pretty upset about Federer's loss to him the other day.

• No, but we are thinking of having Liesl take tennis lessons, so maybe someday I'll care? Probably not, though.

• @Dominica said:

No, but we are thinking of having Liesl take tennis lessons, so maybe someday I'll care? Probably not, though.

Maybe someday you will. Let me know if that day ever comes. 🙂