Linux Engineer, Rockaway New Jersey
mlnews last edited by
6+ months position of Linux engineer in Rockaway, NJ.
Position : Linux engineer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Rockaway, NJ
- Extensive cloud experience. Both Azure and AWS expert, with Perl scripting skill.
- Configure Cisco UCS hardware and software, including Fabric Interconnects
- Build and configure ESXi hosts and join them to clusters
- Supports operational activities such as level three system support, root cause analysis, systems validation, performance tuning and capacity management. Works with Operations staff to improve monitoring and alerting activities.
- Represents IT Engineering Services on global project teams through the implementation of new infrastructure systems, including, project planning and adherence to Company's global project methodologies. Provides status reports and attends team meetings
- Applying best practices for performance tuning of servers
- Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet customer needs
- Maintaining system configuration documentation, including SOPs and IQ/OQ, software installation instructions, operating system installation and system configuration sheets
- Comply with SOX and IT Compliance protocols
- Experience in Installing, configuring, patch and automate Redhat Linux server builds using kickstart/puppet automation.
- System migrations (P2V, V2V) in the Redhat Linux and UNIX (IBM AIX) environments.
- Experience with server administration of VMware 5.1 or later (VMware 6 a plus).
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS implementation and configuration experience.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure & Amazon AWS.
- Experience with other flavors of Linux a plus and Unix a plus(AIX).
Please reply with below all the details:
Best Time To Call:
Email: [email protected]