Wine 2.3 Released
Softpedia reports that the Windows on Linux compatibility library Wine 2.3 Has Released.
The Wine development release 2.3 is now available.
What's new in this release:
- Obsolete wineinstall script removed.
- More Direct3D command stream work.
- A few more Shader Model 5 instructions.
- Better underline rendering in DirectWrite.
- Improved ODBC support on 64-bit.
- Various bug fixes.
I'm not seeing any Marked improvements in World of Warcraft at the moment. It does seem a little smoother though.