spammed by KnowBe4

• @scottalanmiller said in spammed by KnowBe4:

Sorry, six reports that they can't get the spam to stop. Two reports that they tried and it worked. So out of a pool of six, it is 4:2. I think "a few to several" is a good description. Anything more than "several" would really be pushing it.

Actually that is 6:2. So out of every 8 users, 6 can't get it to stop. I say most is still applicable. 🙂

But really, who cares? I would like to hear from @stus, though.

• @BRRABill said in spammed by KnowBe4:

@scottalanmiller said in spammed by KnowBe4:

Sorry, six reports that they can't get the spam to stop. Two reports that they tried and it worked. So out of a pool of six, it is 4:2. I think "a few to several" is a good description. Anything more than "several" would really be pushing it.

Actually that is 6:2. So out of every 8 users, 6 can't get it to stop. I say most is still applicable. 🙂

But really, who cares? I would like to hear from @stus, though.

Oops ,yeah. Sorry. Bad math there.

• Vendor

Guys,

We honor any and all "ask-off" requests. At the bottom of all our emails are unsub options and they work. If they don't - email me and I will fix that.

Also, you can email me personally at [email protected] if you want to get out of salesforce and/or the newsletter and we WILL get you off the list.

Warm regards,

Stu

• @stus said in spammed by KnowBe4:

Guys,

We honor any and all "ask-off" requests. At the bottom of all our emails are unsub options and they work. If they don't - email me and I will fix that.

Also, you can email me personally at [email protected] if you want to get out of salesforce and/or the newsletter and we WILL get you off the list.

Warm regards,

Stu

Thanks @stus that is good to know and will help the [adjective] users of ML with the issue.

• @stus said in spammed by KnowBe4:

Guys,

Warm regards,

Stu

That's just it - I want on that list - but I want off the phone calls and direct emails from sales personal list.