(Apple) cmd + left mouse click.



  • (Apple) cmd + left mouse click, this is a handy shortcut for creating new tabs with contents.

    I normally use this extensively on forums, I scan through the subjects that I have further interest through and cmd + left click to open new tabs, for instance if there is 10 that I like, I will end up with 11 tabs, 1 for the original and a further 10.

    When I do this on here, it just opens the thread in the same window.

    I know I can right click, open new tab however, some people find the method I use quicker.

    Would be good to know if this is possible.

    Apologies for a boring request/statement.

    Thanks,

    G.



  • If you have a mouse, just center click for a single click access to a new tab. One of the advantages to the Windows world 🙂



  • What, exactly, is the request? I didn't sense a question in there.



  • @alexntg said:

    What, exactly, is the request? I didn't sense a question in there.

    Enable command left click or control left click (depending on os) to open link in new tab instead of opening on existing window.

    Target=new



  • @Gabi said:

    @alexntg said:

    What, exactly, is the request? I didn't sense a question in there.

    Enable command left click or control left click (depending on os) to open link in new tab instead of opening on existing window.

    Target=new

    Oh, I thought from the beginning of your post that it already did that.



  • @alexntg said:

    @Gabi said:

    @alexntg said:

    What, exactly, is the request? I didn't sense a question in there.

    Enable command left click or control left click (depending on os) to open link in new tab instead of opening on existing window.

    Target=new

    Oh, I thought from the beginning of your post that it already did that.

    You need to read it again, not just scan through it 😉


Log in to reply