The strange part is that mine has been fine all day. Previously I was seeing either a duplicate C: or "Not available" "NaN".
Today? just E: and C:
Awesome! That is actually not so strange as I did clear up some storage issues. Scott's issue is likely completely unrelated to yours. Yours was cleared up as I reconstructed how we were storing our data. As soon as I did that your issue was resolved (it was the driving force behind the change but it is a huge upgrade to our backend so it was needed). As for Scott's issue, this is an issue with what is being sent to us from the agent. The last line is actually the return code which I just need to filter out, that's nothing. However the D drive not showing it's information is intriguing. The agent obviously couldn't get a read on the drive. I'll be looking into this one later today.